Monday, Wednesday and Friday
This class is for children who are 4 to 5 years old or will be 4 years old by September 1st.
The child to adult ratio is 1 to 7 with a max of 14 students in the class. This allows our certified teachers to meet the needs of our students.
Contact us (below) for current tuition or to set up a tour!
•Ourselves - family, name recognition, address/phone, birthday
• Socialization - sharing, responsibility, friends, manners
• Review of colors, shapes, sizes, numbers, left to right progression
• Community helpers
• Seasonal activities, holidays
• Fire safety
• Animals - desert, wood, water, zoo, farm
• Social Studies - Native Americans, Pilgrims, famous Americans
• Health/Nutrition, our bodies, food groups
• Geography - neighborhoods, towns, cities, countries
• Science - weather, seasons, life cycles, plants, seeds, insects
• Math - calendar, numbers, number sense, counting, identifying 1-20, classifying, time, one-to-one correlations, patterns
• Creative expression - finger play, music, art
• Alphabet study throughout the year using ZOO Phonics
Click Teacher/Aide's Name for Bio
Read Parent Testimonials about our programs!!
Do you want to learn more about our program and schedule a tour? Send us a message at:
Copyright 2017-2020. Carlisle Community Nursery School. All rights reserved.